XXI Triennial International Conference MHCL 2015
Material Handling, Constructions and Logistics
will take place during September 23 - 25, 2015.
at the Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Engineering Design and Logistics Engineering
Getreidemarkt 9/307, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
Institute for Engineering Design and Logistics Engineering, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien),
Faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Austria
Department of Material Handling, Constructions and Logistics, University of Belgrade,
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Belgrade, Serbia
We invite you to submit a paper or to make a proposal for a special session.
- ABSTRACTS Submission Deadline Extended to April 15th!!!
- May 7th 2015 Notification of acceptance/reject (an email message will be sent to the authors)
- June 20th 2015 Submission of camera ready papers
- June 25th 2015 Notification of full camera ready paper acceptance (an email message will be sent to authors)
Currently, the Conferences MHCL are organized every three years. The last International Conference MHCL'12 was successfully held at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, from 3-5 October 2012, at which 69 papers were presented by more than 100 authors from 22 countries: Australia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Montenegro, Poland, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, South Korea, The Netherlands, The USA and Ukraine, including 7 invited papers presented in Plenary session and Closing session. The regular papers were grouped in four principal sessions A, B, C, D and a special session E:
The purpose of these conferences is to share research accomplishments, projects and trends in the field of material handling equipment and conveying technologies, construction and mining equipment, logistics and intralogistics systems including port and maritime logistics, constructions and design engineering. It intends to facilitate dialog and collaborative research by teams of university researchers on leading edge topics of interest to end users as well as technology and solutions providers.The main objective of these conferences is to be a forum to exchange views, opinions and experience on MHCL from technical viewpoints in order to track the current achievements, but also to look at to future developments. Most of the authors of contributed papers are experts in MHCL and related topics.Looking forward to welcome you in Vienna!On the behalf of the Scientific Committee MHCL 2015: Prof. Dr. Georg Kartnig, Vienna University of Technology, Austria Prof. Dr. Nenad Zrnić, University of Belgrade, Serbia Prof. Dr. Srđan Bošnjak, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Session A: Hoisting and Conveying Equipment and Technologies
- Session B: Construction and Mining Equipment and Technologies
- Session C: Logistics and Intralogistics Systems
- Session D: Constructions and Design Engineering
- Session E: Maritime and Port Logistics - Operations Modeling and Sustainable Development