- Register online as MHCL User
- Submit a MHCL contribution (go to Submission)
- Register contribution
- First authors are asked, according to their opinion, to select the MHCL Section (see given offer for the main topics!)
- Then asks for Title, Affiliation, Address, Co-Authors, Abstract (a short plain text summary (maximum 600 characters) of your contribution for a planned online program - not to be mistaken with the Extended Review Abstract, which has to be uploaded!)
- Submission - Upload Extended Review Abstract for contribution
- Extended Abstracts for the MHCL are typically two to five pages (DIN A4, an example can be downloaded) in length, quickly helping the reviewer understand the scope of the work, the type of research and its expected impact on advancing previous work related to the subject area. Figures and references are encouraged and will aid in the reviewers understanding.
- Upload Final Version of contribution after Abstract acceptance (Final Paper for Proceedings)
- Please use Paper Template (MS Word for Windows up to 2007 version)
- Usually the MS Word-file should be uploaded. In the rare event of a too big file size (caused by pictures), the file may be zipped
- Register for MHCL Participation, with payment (instructions for payment will be given later)
Acceptance of a MHCL Contribution for MHCL 2015 is based on review of this abstract with a minimum length of one A4 page and maximum length of two A4 pages! Uploading shorter abstracts may exclude your submission from being reviewed as MHCL Contribution, and hence, from presentation. However, it may not exceed 2 pages! Reviewers have to read many abstracts and you should not make their job more time consuming than necessary.
All papers must be written in ENGLISH (English or American spelling). If English is not your native language, please consult whenever appropriate, a colleague who’s English can be regarded as excellent. If the quality of the language is too poor, this can prevent your paper from being included in the Proceedings.
For each proposed paper authors must send a short abstract by using online submission system (maximum 600 characters) and to upload an extended abstract 2-5 A4 size format, which includes title of the paper, affiliation, address, fax number and E-mail address of authors. The pages have to be of size DIN A4 (i.e. 210 x 297 mm) with margins of 25 mm at both sides and 30 mm on top and on bottom - including figures and references. The name of the speaker should be underlined.The whole text is to be written SINGLE-COLUMN. The body of your abstract should start with a short description of the problem and the state-of-the art in treating/solving it. Further, you should describe what is new in your approach or method. From this description one should see in which respect your paper will be of interest to colleagues interested in one or the other aspect of conference topics. You should add a few relevant references (which are usually available at University libraries) and - if appropriate - also one or two figures.
For the final manuscript the number of pages must be even! The maximum acceptable length of regular full papers is 4 or exceptionally maximum 6 double-columned camera ready pages, and for invited keynote papers in plenary session maximum is 10 (can be 12) double-columned camera ready pages (Section Invited papers in the Proceedings). Please note that an online submission is required for submissions to be considered. Other submissions will not be accepted!